We respect the privacy of our website visitors and ensure that the personal information you provide us is treated confidentially. Processing of personal data is done in a manner that is in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by a website when you visit a website. The main function of cookies is to distinguish users from each other.
1. Functional cookies
Functional cookies ensure that a website functions properly. These cookies ensure that:
- Information is passed from one page to another if, for example, you have to enter a lot of data,
- The settings for displaying videos (such as desired buffer size and resolution data) are saved,
- The browser settings for an optimal display for our website can be read,
- The website is loaded evenly, so that the website remains accessible,
- It is possible to comment on the website,
- It is determined which version of the website you will see.
Statistics are made of the information we collect. This data gives us insight into the behavior of visitors on the website. By analyzing this behavior, we can make the structure, navigation and content of the website as user-friendly as possible. The data is not traced back to individual persons. These cookies ensure that:
- The number of visitors to web pages on this website is tracked,
- The duration of each visitor is tracked,
- The order in which visitors visit pages is determined,
- It becomes easy to assess which parts of the website need adjustments.
3. Other / unforeseen cookies
It is possible that cookies are placed on this website from third parties that SIXD' has no knowledge of. If this website contains cookies in this category, please contact us. Or contact the third party that placed the cookie.
4. Browser Settings – No Cookies